MANY LITTLE SOMETHINGS
is what make the Papa Rhein something special!
- Located directly on the waterfront of the Rhine, at the entry to the UNESCO World Cultural Heritage Site Central-Rhine Valley
- The Papa Rhein - Hotel & Spa is in the middle of the „Cultural Waterfront Bingen“ (area of the state horticultural show)
- The stunning view - surrounded by vineyards. Water and the impressive panorama of the famous „Mice Tower“ in Bingen up to the longish wetlands of the Rhine
- No weddings, no large conferences!
- The Papa Rhein is centrally located at a place calling to start an excursion, a short trip or to relax some days. You can have lots of experiences in a short time! The hotel is equipped with noise insulating windows, passive ventilation (i.e. fresh air) and air conditioning. Therefore you will not notice the trains passing nearby and you will „sleep as if you were in your home harbor“!
- Sometimes you will notice the low humming of the diesel engines of boats and ferries passing by. This is part of the maritime Rhine feeling - almost like being on a cruise ship!
Are you looking for absolute silence? Then take a look at DAS MARIENHÖH - located in the middle of the timber forest, at an altitude of 550 m at the entry of the new Saar-Hunsrück National Park!
- Mainly private holiday guests and guests on a short trip
- Family friendly, family apartments available, dogs permitted
- Ideal for a relaxing day for couples, for a short trip with a best friend or small groups of friends
- Stylish wooden exterior of the building - outside plain and inside in vintage style
- Our XXL chair right at the entry invites you to take a photo! Our climbing wall is more than 17 meters high!
- The hotel lobby is very cosy with Rhine souvenirs and a shop where you will find other things you definitely need…
- Our restaurant „Bootshaus“ offers a Rhine view from three angles. At the „Bootshaus“ bar you also have an indoor beach!
- The breakfast buffet is served in the mornings on our ample terrace with Rhine view
- Only for our suite guests: Breakfast is served at our „Lido Deck“ with an unforgettable Rhine view!
- The Lido bar with its plunge pool on the terrace, great view, holiday feeling and thanks to the sunscreens you have enough shade
- The „Harbor Spa“ with a 15 m indoor pool, Finnish sauna, bi sauna, steam bath, rascal bath, Spa cinema, rest rooms and a fitness studio by Technogym
- Several wellness treatments in our seven treatment rooms. Exclusive cosmetics and massage treatments.
- Our Spa manager Natascha Saar is also responsible for a diversified yoga and fitness program. The current dates are here
- The PAPA RHINE is enjoyable in all seasons! Be it at blossom time of the vine, hot Summer at the pool, long walks at the riverside in Autumn or Christmas time with its lovely decorations or when we welcome in the New Year with a party!
- Unique visits to wineries of four surrounding wine regions Nahe, Rhine-esse, Central Rhine and Rheingau
- Discover cultured landscapes and museums! 39 historical castles, fortresses and ruins. The romance of the Rhine is alive!
- Bingen is the most remarkable domain of Saint Hildegard von Bingen. The multi-media exhibition at the historic museum is dedicated to her. Several events refer to this exceptional woman of the medieval times.
- Spend time outside every day - you can easily jog, hike or cycle on the Rhine promenade depending on the weather!
- Play golf at one of the three golf clubs in the area - golf clubs Rheinhessen, Mainz and Nahetal
- Spend time indoors at the PAPA RHEIN indoor swimming pool, or in the sauna, or relaxing and simply having a good time!